A50N3 [Overall length: 277mm]
A180N3 [Overall length: approx. 487.5mm]
Left: Turning with an ordinary socket Right: Turning with an anti-vibration socket
- For assembly and mass-production.
- The A3 series semi-automatic Airtork can be used with anti-vibration sockets for impact wrenches. This reduces vibrations during turning, and improves work efficiency.
- Replaces conventional two-step tightening process with one tool in great efficiency.
- Provisional tightening is applied using the air motor operation, and completed in high accuracy by manual torque wrench operation.
- Final tightening is done with the torque wrench, so fluctuations in air pressure will not affect applied tightening torque.
- Changing tightening torque is simple: just turn the knob to adjust the N•m scale.
- Easy calibration with torque wrench tester
- LS version comes with limit switch. Thich creates error-proofing (Pokayoke) system when used with CNA-4mk3 count checker (sold separately).
The A3 Semi-Automatic Airtork
A3 dimensional drawings
A180N3 dimensional drawings
ALS3 dimensional drawings