ACLS100N3 [Overall length: 333.5mm]
AC50N3 [Overall length: 293mm]
Left: Turning with an ordinary socket Right: Turning with an anti-vibration socket
The ACQSPFD3, which is able to transmit tightening torque data wirelessly, can be custom modified upon order. Please contact Tohnichi for details.
- For assembly and mass-production.
- The AC3 series semi-automatic Airtork can be used with anti-vibration sockets for impact wrenches. This reduces vibrations during turning, and improves work efficiency.
- A3 series high provisional tightening torque type
- Regular tightening tasks using an impact wrench plus a torque wrench become part of a single process, greatly improving task efficiency.
- Provisional tightening is applied using the air motor operation, and completed in high accuracy by manual torque wrench operation.
- Final tightening is done with the torque wrench, so fluctuations in air pressure will not affect applied tightening torque.
- Changing tightening torque is simple: just turn the knob to adjust the N•m scale.
- Easy calibration with torque wrench tester
- LS version comes with limit switch. Thich creates error-proofing (Pokayoke) system when used with CNA-4mk3 count checker (sold separately).
The AC3 Semi-Automatic Airtork
AC180N3 and ACLS180N3