Installing Shell arm
When mounting universal arm
- For large bolt tightening, such as construction machinery.
- Automatic gear shift mechanism allows high speed provisional tightening, and low speed tightening to completion to maintain stable tightening operation.
- Torque remains stable regardless of air fluctuations.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- When set torque value is achieved the residual torque easing mechanism causes the body to reverse direction slightly, making it easy to attach and detach sockets.
- Reaction arm is designed to absorb the reaction force, which assures safe operation even when the operator is working in difficult position.
- Reaction arm can be positioned freely to allow flexibility in position setting.
- We can also manufacture Pokayoke (error-proofing) products that receive tightened-to-completion signals. (Please contact us since product would have made-to-order-specs)
- The AP series became the AP2 series in March 2017, and durability was improved significantly.