- Tightening tasks requiring recording and management of tightening data
- Inspections requiring recording and management of tightening inspection data, for tasks such as retightening inspections
- Digital torque wrench with wireless LAN communication functionality that conforms to the IEEE 802.11 international standard.
- Can operate in both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, permitting 5 GHz usage in work environments where 2.4 GHz band is restricted.
- To meet task requirements, either Measuring Mode or Tightening Mode can be selected.
- In addition to a connection to a wireless LAN access point, a direct connection to a tablet is also possible.
- As of March 2019, certified compliant for wireless use in Japan (TELEC), the U.S. (FCC), Canada (IC) and China (SRRC).
Digital torque wrenches with angle measurement functionCEM3-WF/CEM3-G-WG