“CL/CLE2” Interchangeable Head Type Adjustable Torque Wrench
- For tightening various kinds of bolts on production lines.
- Same features as QL/QLE2 type with interchangeable heads.
- By exchanging heads, the wrench services a variety of applications from open end spanner, ring, ratchet, hex heads, and more, with a single wrench.
- A clear “click” sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- With CLE550N2 to CLE1200N2 models, the built-in torque adjustment handle makes torque changes easy even without a special-purpose tool.
- CL2N to CL25N5 models have a resin grip with large built-in scale.
- CL50N to CL280N models have a resin grip, while CL420N has a knurled metal handle.
- CLE550N2 to CLE1200N2 models have an extension handle that separates from the body for compact storage.
- CL25N5x10D, CL50Nx12, CL50Nx15D, CL100Nx15D and CL140Nx15D adjustable torque wrenches can be used with interchangeable adjustable heads (AH) (monkey wrench type).
- Overall length does not include interchangeable head. Interchangeable heads are optional.
- PH type interchangeable head/p.48 is not applicable.
- CL2N – CL25N5 are yellow/black resin grips.
- CL50N – CL280N are black resin grips.
- CL420N and CLE550N2-CLE1200N2 are knurled handles.
- CLE2 models with built-in Adjusting Handle.
Interchangeable Head ⇒ Click
- PROTECTIVE HEAD COVER
- COLOR RINGS
- CARRYING CASE