A mark is made on the tightened cap screw and an adjacent location on your work. This lets you check for subsequent loosening. A marking torque wrench for tightening cap screws, which prevents human tightening errors.
- Pokayoke (tightening error-proof)
- Upon reaching the set torque the marker is designed to stamp on the bolt and work.
- Because the stamped mark is put on the side of the bolt and the work piece, it can not only prevent missed tightening but also detect loosening of bolts.
- The marker is designed to stamp only when the torque wrench operates upon reaching the set torque.
- Marking stays on by use of quick dry ink.
- One refill of ink is capable of approximately 3,000 times of stamping.
- Marker is ink cartridge type.
- Only hand force required for tightening a bolt and marking the bolt simultaneously.
Components: Torque wrench, hex wrench×2pc (1pc for spare), marker head, marker case, hex wrench adjusting tool, instruction manual