EX) Combined with QLLS100N4
Example of a Pokayoke (error-proofing) configuration:
- For tightning count verification, and production management.
- Can be connected to LS (Limit Switch) torque wrenches for count management.
- Up to four LS torque wrenches can be connected, and each can be set with a different number of bolts to tighten. So up to four operators can perform tightening tasks at the same time.
- From one unit, the numbers of four different types of bolts to be tightened can be set.
- Bolt counting can be set 0-99 pcs for each torque wrench, and count down upon receiving a signal.
- OK/NG judgement signal can be transferred to external device through relay output.
- Connected with LS type torque wrenches (sold separately), CNA4-mk3 establishes error-proofing system.
Product info: CNA-4mk3 Pokayoke (error-proofing) counter