- For tightening of large bolts.
- Designed to multiply the output torque by 10 times of the input torque so the operator can work alone even when a large torque is required.
- Tightened bolt insoection can be done by using with direct-reading (dial-indicating) torque wrenches.
- With the cylinder-shaped compact design, it can be used for tightening work in confined space.
- The quick turning device on input side improves operation efficiency.
- A series ranges from small to large, to cover varied applications.
- The reaction arm (=universal arm, sold separately) adapts to various shapes of applications.