Shown: MCSP50NX15D preset type interchangeable open end head marking torque wrench, with MSH15DX14 head and red marker
Enlarged image of MCSP marker
MSH15D series interchangeable heads (sold separately) come with an attachment bolt to secure the marker pin and common head to the torque wrench.
MCSP markers (Red / Blue) (sold separately)
Marker pins (Silver / Black / Gold) (sold separately)
- Nut torque control.
- Prevents human tightening errors (Pokayoke).
- Tightening piping on hydraulic / pneumatic devices.
- Construction projects involving electrical / telecommunication / power facility / air-conditioning equipment / natural gas installations, etc.
- The MCSP is a preset type interchangeable open end head marking torque wrench. It automatically marks a corner of the nut (or bolt) on the side, when the set torque is reached.
- Conventionally, the tightening and marking procedure is a two-step process: (1) Tighten with a torque wrench; then (2) Make a mark with a pen. Tohnichi’s MCSP prevents a mark from being made if tightening was forgotten.
- Preset head is ideal for successive tightenings at the same torque.
- MCSP series torque wrenches come in a selection of three body types, permitting tightening torque applications from 10 to 140 N・m.
- MSH15D series interchangeable heads for the MCSP series offer a selection of 14 sizes. Interchangeable open end head dimensions (width across flats) of nuts (bolts) range from 12 to 32 mm.
- MSH15D series open end interchangeable heads are more compact than those in the regular SH series, making them useful for marking where dimensions are restricted.
- Uses a disposable marker, so no need for ink refills. One marker performs about 2,000 markings. Marker replacement is easy. Also suitable for vertical marking.
- Supports marking on socket head bolts (cap screws), and can be custom modified with specialized interchangeable heads. Please contact us for details.
Information on the MCSP preset type interchangeable open end head marking torque wrench
- The MCSP Marking Torque Wrench requires MSH series interchangeable heads (sold separately). The MCSP cannot use regular SH series heads.
- Tohnichi also manufactures other jaw opening sizes in addition to standard sizes, upon request. Contact us for more details.
- Interchangeable heads (sold separately) come with one marker pin and one attachment bolt.