- For automatic tightening system / multi-spindle tightening system.
- Automatic gear shift mechanism allows high speed provisional tightening and low speed tightening to completion, to maintain stable high-precision tightening operation.
- Torque remains stable regardless of air pressure fluctuations, since torque control is performed mechanically.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- When set torque value is achieved the residual torque easing mechanism causes the body to reverse direction slightly, making it easy to attach and detach sockets.
- Upon reaching the set torque, the internal toggle clicks and automatically stops operation, while the micro switch turns on simultaneously to signal tightening completion.
- Signal indicating tightening to completion eliminates missed tightening.
- Attach torque sensor (sold separately) for double-check pass/fail judgment (mechanical and electronic).
- The MC series became the MC2 series in March 2017, and durability was improved significantly.