“MNTD” Marking Torque Screwdriver
- Torque control for bolts and screws
- Prevents human tightening errors (Pokayoke)
- Determines whether tightening has been missed, by detecting the presence or absence of tightened-to-completion marks. This prevents human tightening errors. (* Patent pending)
- It is common to use a pen to mark work after tightening with a torque screwdriver, but with a Tohnichi marking tool the two actions are combined into one, improving productivity.
- When set torque is achieved, marking is done automatically, eliminating the possibility of an operator otherwise forgetting to mark work.
- Clearly identifiable marks provide evidence of tightening to the required torque, and this evidence remains even after manufacturing and shipping.
- One marker (sold separately) can mark about 1,000 times. Selection of two colors: red and blue.
- Marker positioning is adjustable to accommodate a wide variety of bolts and screws. (* For further details, refer to the PDF catalog.)
- Lineup includes a total of 7 types of Phillips (+) and hex bits for MNTD series products. (Sold separately)
- A non-rotary slip (click type) torque screwdriver. It is the same as models in the LTD/NTD series that create negligible jolting during tightened-to-completion rotary slip.
- Markings on bolt and screw heads can be detected in image form using an industrial level CCD camera, permitting unmanned inspections.
Product info: MNTD marking torque driver
MNTD Optional Accessories