Pokayoke (error-proofing) marking torque wrench. Lets you make direct visual checks for bolt tightening errors.
MPQL100N4 [Overall length 320 mm]
Marked bolt (red φ9) Marked bolt (blue φ5)
- Pokayoke (tightening assurance).
- When the torque wrench is activated the bolt head is marked.
- Oversight preventable by quick visual check on the bolts.
- Marking is not done until set torque is achieved.
- Marking stays on by use of quick dry ink.
- Extending the socket with the extension bar permits tightening and marking in deeply inset places.
- Ink cartridges are easy to install inside specialized socket.
- Only hand force required for tightening a bolt and marking the bolt simultaneously.
- One refill of ink is capable of approximately 6,000 times of stamping.
- Height of the stamp is adjustable (±5 mm).
- When ordering a torque wrench, be sure to specify the socket width that matches your bolt size, and purchase together with the torque wrench.
- To learn how to select adapter, sockets, markers and auxiliary ink, see accessories for MPQL, MQL and MQSP models.
MPQL standard accessory: Hex key for torque adjustments