“NTD” Preset Torque Screwdriver
- Used for repeated preset torque tightening during mass production and maintenance.
- Non-rotary slip
- Enhanced reliability and durability by adopting toggle clutch torque mechanism.
- Upon reaching the set torque, it clicks to signal tightening is complete.
- Preset style is ideal for applications which requires the same torque value on the line.
- NTD500CN and NTD1000CN come with an auxiliary handle.
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request. Please contact us.
- Upon your order, we can manufacture LS (Limit Switch) version, which is designed for error-proofing (Pokayoke). Please contact us.
- A torque driver tester is necessary for torque setting.
- Specify required set torque when you order. Ex. NTD120CN × 100cN·m
- Torque adjusting bar is sold separately.
- Resin grip (for RTD120CN and RTD260CN only) supplied as standard accessory.
- Auxiliary tightening bar for NTD500CN and NTD1000CN