“PHL/PHLE2” Pipe-Wrench Head Type Adjustable Torque Wrench
- Piping tasks, screw joint reinforcement tightening, etc.
- The torque wrench head is a piping wrench type, giving it excellent capabilities for piping tasks, screw joint reinforcement tightening, etc.
- A clear “click” sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- PHLE2 Models have extension bar handle.
- PHL420N, PHLE850N2, and PHLE1300N2 have knurled handles.
- PHLE2 with built-in Adjusting Handle.