“QL-MH” Ratchet Head Type Adjustable Torque Wrench with Metal Handle
- Suitable for use in greasy conditions (oil, chemicals, etc.) such as garage work.
- Metal handle version of QL model
- A clear “click” sound by internal toggle mechanism signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- The ratchet head has 24 teeth with a 15 degree operating range, allowing for use in space-limited working conditions.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- Large adjusting knob designed to enhance usability in torque setting by oily hands.
- PROTECTIVE HEAD COVER
- COLOR RINGS
- CARRYING CASE