“QL/QLE2” Ratchet Head Type Adjustable Torque Wrench
Sets the global standard for adjustable torque wrenches used to tighten bolts
- For various tightening operations. Applications from 0.4 to 2800 N･m.
- Basic shape of a torque wrench for tightening operations
- A clear “click” sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- The ratchet head has 24 teeth with a 15 degree operating range, allowing for use in space-limited working conditions.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- With QLE550N2 to QLE2800N2 models, the built-in torque adjustment handle makes torque changes easy even without a special-purpose tool.
- QL2N to QL25N5 models have a resin grip with a large, clear built-in scale.
- QL50N to QL280N models have a resin grip, while the QL420N has a knurled metal handle.
- QLE550N2 to QLE2800N2 models have an extension handle that separates from the body for compact storage.
- QL2N-QL25N5 are yellow/black resin grips. QL50N-QL280N are black resin grips.
- QL420N and QLE550N2-QLE2800N2 are knurled handles.
- Use a through-hole socket for square drive over 25.4mm.
- QLE2 models with built-in Adjusting Handle.
- PROTECTIVE HEAD COVER
- COLOR RINGS
- CARRYING CASE