“QLLS / CLLS / PQLLS / PCLLS / TiQLLS” Error Proofing Torque Wrench
- Pokayoke (tightening assurance).
- Adjustable style torque wrench with limit switch output.
- Upon reaching the set torque, the torque wrench “clicks” to complete tightening while the limit switch simultaneously sends out a contact signal.
- A limit switch can be connected to a CNA-4mk3 count checker (sold separately) to easily create a tightening count management system.
- Signals from a limit switch are captured on a programmable logic controller (PLC) or similar device to establish a Tightening Assurance System using assembly line interlock controls.
- LS wrenches are supplied with a durable curl cord.
- QLLS, CLLS and PCLLS series products are interchangeable head torque wrenches. Tohnichi’s interchangeable head lineup offers the best selection in the world, making these wrenches ideal for your work.
- You can modify the wireless Pokayoke (error-proofing) torque wrench on your own, by using the LS part of your existing LS torque wrench to replace the mounting on the T-FHSLS256 transmitter. Contact us for details.
◆ How to order
[Tohnichi] [Model] Please specify.
[Example] Tohnichi QLLS100N4
◆ Things to remember when ordering
We can also attach to a torque wrench other than that with LS. Please contact us.
Limit switch specification is AC/DC 30V below 1A.
Female connector is not supplied for LS cable.