- Receives tightened-to-completion signals from battery-operated semiautomatic torque wrenches in the HAC series.
- Tightening assurance system (Pokayoke) to prevent human tightening errors.
- Tightening data management system using HACQSPDY
- Receives tightened-to-completion signals from battery-operated semi-automatic torque wrenches in the HAT series. Makes it easy to create a Pokayoke (error-proofing) tightening data management system connected to a Pokayoke counter such as the CNA-4mk3.
- A single R-BT can control tightened-to-completion signals from four HAT models.
- Receives tightening torque data from the wireless data-transmitting of preset semi-automatic electric torque wrenches in the HACQSPD series. Makes it easy to create a tightening data management system.
- R-BT settings (bearings, etc.) can be done easily not only by entering them on the R-BT body keypad but also by using free software installed on a PC.
- As of March 2019, the R-BT conforms to telecommunication standards in Japan, the U.S., Canada, the EU, Thailand, Mexico, Vietnam, and Russia. For other countries and regions, please contact us.