- Interface for data transfer by infrared.
- Data tank receives data by infrared which were sampled on the site by CEM3, CEM2, ST, ST2, STC, CTA and CTB.
- Max. 999 readings can be saved internally (99 readings only when receiving data from CEM2).
- Saved data can be transferred to printer and PC.
- Can be connected to USB connector.
|DATA INPUT||Infrared data input (TOHNICHI format only)|
|DISPLAY||6 lines 14 segments LCD, 4 lines 7 segments LCD, 4 lines 7 segments LED|
|APPLICABLE MODEL||CEM3, CEM2, ST, ST2, STC, CTA, CTB|
|DATA OUTPUT||RS232C compliance, USB connector serial output (*USB 1.1)|
|POWER AC[V]||100～240V±10% 50/60Hz|
|DIMENSION||W80 x D125 x H32|
|STANDARD ACCESSORIES||AC adapter|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE [℃ ]||0～40|
|WEIGHT [ｇ]||Approx. 205 (body only)|