“RNTD” Rotary Slip Preset Torque Screwdriver
- Used for repeated preset torque tightening during mass production and maintenance.
- Same features as RTD except designed for tightening small screws.
- Preset style.
- Enhanced reliability and durability by adopting toggle clutch torque mechanism.
- RTD is designed to ratchet freely after reaching the set torque to prevent applying over-torque.
- Preset style is ideal for applications which requires the same torque value on the line.
- RNTD500CN comes with an auxiliary handle.
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request. Please contact us.
- A torque driver tester is necessary for torque setting.
- Specify required set torque when you order. Ex. RNTD120CN × 100cN·m
- Torque adjusting bar is sold separately.
- Bits are sold separately.
- Resin grip (for RTD120CN and RTD260CN only) supplied as standard accessory.
- Auxiliary tightening bar for RNTD500CN.