“RNTDZ” Insulated Rotary Slip Preset Torque Screwdriver
- Electric motor vehicles, batteries, contamination prevention.
- Features of torque screwdriver P.157
- Withstanding voltage AC1000V
- Prevents electric shock accidents.
- Same features as RTD except designed for tightening small screws.
- When set torque value is achieved, rotary slip prevents over-torque.
- Preset style is ideal for applications which requires the same torque value on the line.
- Octagon-shaped body prevents driver from rolling.
- A torque driver tester is necessary for torque setting.
- Specify required set torque when you order. Ex. RNTDZ260CN × 200cN·m
- Torque adjusting bar is sold separately.
- Bits are sold separately.
- Bits are not insulation coating.