“RTD” Rotary Slip Adjustable Torque Screwdriver
- Used for various kinds of tightening operation from mass production to maintenance work.
- Rotary slip style.
- RTD is designed to ratchet freely after reaching the set torque to prevent applying over-torque.
- Toggle clutch torque detection mechanism for enhanced durability.
- Easy torque adjustment with scale.
- All models include the locking mechanism which prevents changing of torque during use.
- Hexagonal locker prevents driver from rolling and locker can be replaced with new one.
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request. Please contact us.
- Hook spanner for RTD260CN and RTD500CN
- Resin grip (for RTD120CN and RTD260CN only) supplied as standard accessory.
- Auxiliary tightening tool for RTD500CN can be attached (sold separately).
- Bits are sold separately.
For Torque Screwdriver