“RTDFH / RNTDFH” Rotary Slip Type Pokayoke
Wireless Pokayoke (error-proofing) torque screwdriver RTDFH120CN
Wireless Pokayoke (error proofing) Torque Screwdriver RNTDFH500CN
- Pokayoke (tightening error-proof)
- When set torque is achieved the toggle activates, and at the same time a wireless tightened-to-completion signal is transmitted.
- Cordless to greatly improve workability.
- The Receiver R-FH256 has proven effectiveness for use with the wireless Pokayoke (error-proofing) FH-256MC torque wrench. A system combining use of a wireless Pokayoke (error-proofing) torque wrench and a wireless Pokayoke torque screwdriver can be built at low cost.
- Uses answerback system for operator to verify communication status.
- The IDs of four torque screwdrivers can be verified by one receiver (when using the I/O-FH256 multi-box). This makes it easy to establish an error-proof system with the count checker CNA-4mk3.
- Frequency hopping system enhances transmission reliability.
- The RTDFH / RNTDFH conform to telecommunication standards in Japan, the U.S., Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Mexico, Vietnam, China, the EU, South Korea and Russia (information valid as of March 2019). For other countries and regions, please contact Tohnichi.
- RTDFH/RNTDFH are ESD/Electro Static discharge.
- Refer to accessories for receiver and setting box.
Specify required torque when you order. Ex. RNTDLS120CN × 100cN·m
- Contact to Tohnichi for condition of wireless equipment in each country.
Auxiliary tightening tool for RTDFH/RNTDFH500CN is part # 32.Standard Accessories Adjusting handle : RTDFH500CN and RNTDFH500CN