“RTDLS/RNTDLS” Rotary Slip Type Torque Screwdriver with Limit Switch
Example of a Pokayoke (error-proofing) configuration:
- Pokayoke (tightening error-proof)
- Preset style torque wrench with limit switch output.
- The toggle is activated when set torque is achieved. Rotary slip occurs simultaneously with output of a contact signal from the limit switch.
- RTDLS models are adjustable type with torque scale. RNTDLS models are preset type, and are especially useful for repeated tightening operations at the same torque.
- Limit switch can be connected to CNA-4mk3 to create tightening count management system.
- Establish interlock system at assembly line by connecting the signals from limit switch to external devices such as PLC (Programmable logic controller).
- LS wrenches are supplied with a durable curl cord.
- Bits are sold separately.
- RNTDLS models are required a torque driver tester for torque setting.
Specify required torque when you order. Ex. RNTDLS120CN × 100cN·m
- Limit switch specifications AC30V below 1A, DC30V below 1A
- Female connector for LS cable is sold separately. Part# WA5219K.