4) When a non-standard value is received, the buzzer alerts and an error message appears.
※Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft.※Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft.※Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc.
- It offers labor-saving data entry and prevents input mistakes.
- For managing the tigtening and inspection data.
- Re-tightening inspections.
- Management of torque data in tightening work.
- All data can be managed in a master data file consisting of Excel® and torque data, and can be easily monitored and stored.
- Excel® uses measured tightening data to automatically calculate N, X-bar, σ, cp and cpk. The Excel file can be output.
- The calculated values for N, X-bar, σ, cp and cpk are used to rapidly detect any abnormalities.
- The version was upgraded to Ver. 2.00 in March 2017. In addition to CEM3-BTS / CEM3-G-BTS digital torque wrenches equipped with Bluetooth transmission capability, the following also now support standard specs: CEM3-BTD / CEM3-G-BTD digital torque wrenches, which allow two-way communication during tightening work, STC2-BT / STC2-G-BT digital torque drivers, CTB2-BT / CTB2-G-BT digital torque wrenches for re-tightening, and HAQSPDY / HACQSPDY battery-powered semi-automatic torque wrenches. The specialized TDMS / TDMSHT Tightening Data Management Systems, which can be used by the ST3-BT / ST3-G-BT for nutrunner torque checkers, can also be custom-modified when ordered. Please contact us for details.
- Pairing possible for up to 7 torque devices.
Product info: TDMS tightening data management system