“TW2” Adjustable Torque Wrench with Multiplier
- For tightening wheel nuts of large vehicles
- Retightening wheel nuts of trucks, tractor-trailers, buses, etc. (torque control)
- Tools requiring less physical strength.
- The TW2 series are large stand-alone torque wrenches. Tasks that generally require two operators can be done with just one.
- The built-in mechanism multiplies force about 3 times, making it suitable even for tightening wheel nuts on large trucks. So less physical strength is required.
- Adjusting tightening position is free by damper.
- The unique caster layout offers freedom of access to the job at hand.
- Less cost without any power source.
- Power source (pneumatic or electrical) not required.
- Torque checking and tightening can be performed easily at the same time with the SPINTORK ST1000N3.
- ±5% Accuracy and bi-direction tightening.
- TW2 is a set of dedicated torque wrench and stand. Standard torque wrench cannot be used.
- Use through hole type socket for square drive 25.4mm.
- Socket, pin, and O-ring are sold separately.
- Applicable height of nut is between 255 and 790mm.
Calibration certificate, manual, checklist